Unity Tutorial 05

This week was a continuation of the tutorials done during Reading Week. This was my first time using Unity where I ran into very few major errors. The only real thing I had trouble with was at the start when the values for Mass, Gravity and Jump Force weren't set up right and my character could not get over the barrel obstacles I had placed in the scene. There was a quite a bit of useful code that I think I could implement for my own Math platformer game but it will definitely require some tweaking. Some of the methods and functions used reminded me of JavaScript coding I had done several years ago. Overall this tutorial was fairly simple to complete and I do feel like I learned a lot from the process.


A screenshot I took after completing "Make the world whiz by" Unity Tutorial.

Comments