Favourite Game

One of my all time favourite games is Overwatch. Published in 2016 and available on Xbox, Playstation and PC; Overwatch is an online competitive team based shooter game.



The game has gone through many iterations over the past few years and the development team have released new playable heroes, events, challenges and character designs. It is my favourite game because of the amount of replayability it offers. I am very excited for the upcoming release of Overwatch 2 and I hope it will offer even more than the first game.





Bibliography

  • A picture of the Overwatch character Tracer taken at Blizzcon 2018 by AC De Leon. Image source: Unsplash
  • Overwatch 2 logo uploaded by WikiMedia user Masem. Image source: WikiMedia

Comments

  1. Yooooo Michael, how are you? I remember we talked about Overwatch in class. I figured this might be in your blog post hahah. It is a great game though. I really enjoyed the competitive experience of it and how you have to work as a team to go up in the ranks. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes it proved to be extremely annoying, but when it worked out, it was awesome. I remember earning enough ranked points to buy gold weapons for characters too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment